Digital High-Low-Off Passive Infrared
The BRl823-B-D mounts in an outdoor lighting fixture and provides multi-level control based on motion and/or daylight contribution. It controls 0-1 0 VDC LED drivers or dimming ballasts, and is rated for wet and cold locations. All control parameters are adjustable via a wireless configuration tool capable of storing and transmitting sensor profiles.
- Provides line voltage On/Off switching and 0-10VDC dimming control
- Works with ballasts or LED drivers
- High and low modes fully adjustable from 0 to 10V
- Time delay from 5 to 30 minutes
- Optional cutoff delay
- Adjustable ramp up and fade down times
- CLASS 2 for whole sensor
- Optional daylighting setpoints feature automatic calibration, or permit manual adjustment.
- Polycarbonate, flame retardant, UV resistant, impact resistant.
- UL773A and FCC